Old English charm nestled below the towering Drakensberg Mountains.
Premier Hotel Himeville Arms is located on the main road of the quaint village of Himeville. With its tree-lined avenues, you will feel at home in no time, thanks to the friendly faces of those living here. Enjoy a short or extended stay with bed and breakfast facilities, in the heart of nature. The hotel is a mere 12km from Premier Resort Sani Pass and 3km from the Himeville airstrip, which provides facilities for private aircraft.
REFLECTING ITS 20TH CENTURY ORIGINS
Premier Hotel Himeville Arms opened its doors in 1904 and still reflects its 20th century origins today. The comfortable rooms are furnished featuring modern amenities amongst antique furniture giving it that old time feel of lavish splendour. Backpackers routinely enjoy the old-world charm Premier Hotel Himeville Arms has to offer.
IDEAL BASE TO EXPLORE THE DRAKENSBERG
This is the ideal base to explore the Southern Drakensberg and caters for both individual and family travellers alike. It is also a renowned stop over for overnight affordable accommodation, as guests like to spend an evening in the hotel’s historic pub.
PREMIER HOTEL HIMEVILLE ARMS – EXPERIENCE THE DRAKENSBERG GRANDEUR
The district is renowned for its natural beauty. Guests can enjoy fishing as well as golfing, hiking, horse riding, tennis and bowls at the famous Premier Resort Sani Pass, nearby. The River Glen Cheese Farm is a popular stop for “foodies” looking to explore local cuisine and produce. The tours up the Sani Pass are a must and your guide will regale you with the history of the trails and the pass dating back over 400 years. In Lesotho, visit an authentic Basotho Hut, learn about the Flag language of the huts and see how they live.
- Address: Arbuckle Street, Himeville, 3256, South Africa
- GPS: -29.748580558743207,29.512388706207275
- Contact Person: Gary Rheeder
- Phone: 033 702 1305
- Mobile Phone: 076 280 1190
- Website: https://www.premierhotels.co.za/hotels/kwazulu-natal/himeville-arms/
- Booking Site: https://www.premierhotels.co.za/
The rooms available at HIMEVILLE ARMS COUNTRY HOTEL have all been individually designed to reflect the grandeur, elegance and character of this historic property.
They are both spacious and comfortable, overlooking landscaped gardens contributing to a relaxing ambience – a perfect place to unwind and restore the body and soul!
Accommodation Facilities Available:
- 12 comfortable bedrooms, a number having 1 double bed and a number with 1 double bed and 3 single beds.
- 3 spacious family suites with two bedrooms suited to a family of four.
- 9 fully serviced back packer rooms able to accommodate one to four persons.
- Ideal for tour groups up to 35 travelers.
- Conference facilities for fifty delegates held in a charming ‘olde’ world style stone-
walled hall with a sunken floor and a cosy fireplace.
Review us on the world's favourite review site
If you loved our service and want to tell other travellers, or think there are ways we could improve our service, please write us a review on TripAdvisor!